Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To therapy I go!

Let's face it...this old body doesn't do anything like it used to! Tuesday, I started physical therapy to work on my back that doesn't quite bend, lift, stretch, or even lay down the way it's supposed to. If that wasn't humiliating enough, one of the therapy assistants is a student I had in fourth grade over 10 years ago. He insists on calling me "Mrs. Clegg", mind you the 80 year old woman next to me is being addressed as "Ruth". I told him that once he graduated from high school he became an adult and in an adult world all adults who are friends can call each other by their first names!!! Cameron, that's the therapy assistant, will leave on his mission in September and he's an awesome young man, but this Mrs. Clegg thing has got to go. Meanwhile, things that should be getting better aren't and things that didn't hurt before are now hurting. I think PT stands for pain and torture, j/k!

0 comments: